- Out of 20 students who participated in the Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition organized by the Mumbai Science Teachers’ Association, 5 students passed and were awarded certificates.
- SPELL QUEST (State Level Competition) – Merit Plus Holders – 3 students, Merit Holders – 5 students, Commendation Certificates – 40 students.
**MERIT PLUS HOLDERS (Students securing 99%)
- Maitri Patel – 1C
- Anushka Rout – 2C
- Lalith Chatala – 8C
**MERIT HOLDERS (Students securing 95% marks and above)
- G.K. Keerthiraj – 2B
- Bhakti Hande – 2C
- Vihan Binod Kumar – 2C
- Harshvardhan Patil -3C
- Avyaie Rajaram – 5C
State Level International Olympiad of Science -2016
|Name||Class||Marks||State Rank||Olympiad Rank|
|Vihan Binod Kumar||2C||89.22||6||116|
State Level International Olympiad of Maths -2016
|Name||Class||Marks||State Rank||Olympiad Rank|
|Bipul Kumar Prasad||4C||83.09||41||378|
- Out of 126 students who participated in the International Olympiad of Mathematics (2016) from Amrita Vidyalayam, we won 3 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze medals.
Gold Medal Winners
- Vihan Binod Kumar of 2C, Bipul Kumar Prasad of 4C and Rutuja Gaokar of 5B
Silver Medal Winners
- K. Keerthiraj of 2B, Ashwel Vinodh of 4A and Avyaie Rajaram of 5C
Bronze Medal Winner
- Amey Barbade of 5C
- Bipul Kumar Prasad, our Gold Medal winner, has also gone to the Second Level.
- Out of 129 students who participated in the International Olympiad of Science (2016) from Amrita Vidyalayam, we won 11 Gold, 10 Silver and 9 Bronze Medals.
Gold Medal Winners
- Tvisha Arvind Sodha of 1C, Vihan Binod Kumar of 2C, Harshavardhan Rajaram Patil of 3C, Sayan Dutta of 4A, Avyaie Rajaram of 5C, Runvi Nilesh Sawant of 6C, Shreepad Laxman Dongre of 7B, Lalith Chatala of 8C, Adarsh Sharma of 9B, Harisha Shivakumar of 10A and Tanvi Pimpale of 12A.
Silver Medal Winners
- Arya Motling of 1C, Navya Rastogi of 2D, Amey Desai of 3C, Snehanshu Deo of 4C, Asmita Musale of 5C, Priyarsha Sivakumar of 6C, Rituparna Sahu of 7C, Janhavi Sonawane of 8B, Atharva Kadam of 9C and Sumeet Bubhe of 10A.
- Bronze Medal winners
- Yajurva Vijay Chikane of 2D, Anirudh Upadhyaya of 3C, Saniya Hussain of 4B, Rutuja Gaokar of 5B, Astha Yadav of 6C, Shreya Kshirsagar of 7B, Sanjana Mohite of 8B, Akaksha Shambhu of 9C and Pranav Premakumaran of 10B.
- The following Gold medal winners have also gone to the Second Level – Vihan Binod Kumar, Avyaie Rajaram, Lalith Chatala and Harisha Shivakumar.
- In an Essay Writing Competition conducted by NMMC “Transforming the satellite city into a greener and safer city”, Paritosh Patro from Std X bagged the 1st Prize for his essay on “My Dream City”.
- In the National Level Spell Quest 2015-16, we have 4 toppers. Chatala Lalith of Class VIII with 95 Marks who is among the Top 10 and a Merit Plus Holder, and Vihan Binod Kumar of Class II, Yajurva Chikane of Class II and Srinithya Satya Shilan Class VI, who are Merit Holders.
- In the National Level Spell Quest 2015-16, we have 5 Commendation Holders – Bhakti Hande – Class II, Aayan Sayyad – Class III, Avyaie Rajaraam – Class V, Devesh Kamble – Class VII and Bhuvanesh Kamble – Class X.
- In the Maharashtra State Level Spell Quest 2015-16, we have 5 Toppers – Bhakti Hande – Class II, Durwa Hande – Class II, Anirudh Upadhyaya– Class III, Chatala Lalith – Class VIII, Yajurva Chikane – Class II and Vihan Binod Kumar – Class II.
- In the Intra School Spell Quest India – 2016, 78 out of 91 students qualified for the State Level. In the State Level Exams conducted on September 24, 2016, 19 students qualified for National Level. Certificates were awarded to all the winners. Chetan Ramchandra Sahu –IB and Shradhansu S. Deo – IB bagged the First Position and won Trophies.
- The First Position Medal Winners are Bhakti Sachin Hande – IIC, Vihan Binod Kumar – II C, Anirudh Upadhyaya – III C, Avyaie Rajaram – V C, K.V. Hitesh Krishna – VII and Chatala Lalith – VIII C.
- The Second Position Medal Winners are Maitri Patel – I C, Durwa Sachin Hande – II A, Aryan Shabrish Kannikanda – II B, Harshvardhan Rajaram Patil – IIIC, Bipul Kumar – IV C and Srushti Thakur – VII A.
- The Third Position Medal Winners areK. Keerthiraj – II B, Shravya Devdas Shetty – IIC, Navya Rastogi – IID, Amey Sudhir Desai – IIIC and Onam Binod Kumar – VB.
- In the Mahatma Gandhi Rashtra Bhasha Pariksha conducted by Rashtrabhasha Shikshan Kendra, Pune on July 16, 2016, Sejal Sunil Tambe of X A won the Gold Medal.
- In the Navi Mumbai Area School Association (NMSA) Volleyball tournament held on January 23, 2017 at Balbharati Public School, our u/12 Boys and u/16 Boys won the 1st Prize.
- The u/14 Boys participated in the DSO Volleyball Tournament held at Anchorwala Education Academy, Vashi on October 8, 2016, and Aditya Dubey of VIIIC got selected for Division Trial Selection.
- In the DSO Volleyball Tournament held at Anchorwala Education Academy, Vashi on October 8, 2016, the u/14 Girls bagged the 2nd place, were Pronounced as “Best Team” and qualified for the Division Level.
- In the DSO Volleyball Tournament held at Anchorwala Education Academy, Vashi on October 9, 2016, the u/19 Boys bagged the 1st place, were Pronounced as “Best Team” and qualified for the Division Level.
- In the DSO Volleyball Tournament held at Anchorwala Education Academy, Vashi on October 9, 2016, the u/19 Girls bagged the 1st
- In the Division-wise Volleyball Competition held at Khalsa College, Matunga on October 18th and 19th, u/19 Girls bagged the 1st place and Qualified for the State Level Competition.
- In the CBSE Clusters Volleyball Match held from October 21st to 26th, 2016 at Priyadarshini School, Nagpur, u/19 Girls bagged the 2nd position and Qualified for the National Level Tournament.
- u/19 Girls participated in the State Level Volleyball Tournament held at Bhilawadi, Sangli from November 15th to 18th, 2016.
- In the SFA Tournament 2016 held in December,
- the u/6 Girls bagged 2nd place and were awarded Silver Medal
- the u/14 Boys bagged 3rd place and were awarded Bronze Medal
- the u/14 Girls bagged 4th place
- the u/16 Boys won 1st place and Gold Medal
- In Lawn Tennis, Raghunandan Ramesh of Class VIII B came in 2nd place.
- Rachna Soni of Class VIII won Silver Medal in the u/14 Girls Taekwondo Tournament
- In the Interschool Dance Competition held by Sanskrutik Kala Krida Mahotsav in Vashi on March 7, 2017, students from standards 6 to 9 participated and won the 3rd Prize.
- Poorvi Shetty of 9A won the 1st Prize in the Solo Dance Competition organized by Sanskrutik Kala Krida Mahotsav.
- In the Navi Mumbai Open Dance competition organized by Shree Govandhani Sarvajanik Seva Sansthan, Navi Mumbai on March 5, 2017, students from grades 6 to 8 participated and won the 1st
- In the Camel Art Contest-2016, students from Pre-Primary to Standard 8 participated, and paintings of 15 students were selected.
- Samarth Rane of Standard VII won the 2nd Prize in the Greendeavour Painting Competition.
- In the Chinmaya Gita Fest 2016 conducted by Chinmaya Mission, Mumbai on November 17, 2016, 12 out of 39 students were selected for Area Level competitions. In the Area Final Competition held on November 26, 2016, Shreechitra Nair of VIII A won 1st Prize in the Senior Group, and Sanvi Shetty of I A won 1st Prize in the Junior Group. Shreechitra Nair also won 3rd Prize in the All Mumbai Final held on December 11, 2016.
- As part of the Centenary Celebrations of Bharat Sevashram Sangha, Bharat Vikas Parishad had conducted an Essay Writing Competition. Out of 281 entries from students all over Mumbai, the essays of 4 students from Amrita Vidyalayam were selected. The students are Amrutha Ratheesh, Shweta Shinde and Kruti R. Belanekar of 9th grade, and Shreya Shirkar of 7th.
- Amrita Vidyalayam won the 1st prize in the Maharashtra State Level Dance Competition held in Pune on July 5, 2016, where 106 teams from various dance academies had participated.
- In the Tabla Examination conducted by Akhil Bhartiya on July 18, 2016 at Gandharva Mahavidyalay Mandal, Mumbai, Yash More – 8A and Shriraj Utekar – 3C received 1st Class and Romanch Walwaikar – 8B received 2nd
- In the CBSE Cryptic Crossword Contest at Jaipuriar School on August 3, 2016, Almas Bhavikatti – 12 A and Uditanshu Verma -11A participated.
- In the Rotary Club Competitions SPIRITS 2016, Navi Mumbai held between August 7 & 21, 2016, the school won 3rd Prize in Folk Dance Competition.
- Poorvi Shetty – IX B won 2nd prize in Solo Dance Competition
- Abhishekh Kamble – X won 1st Prize in Origami and Calligraphy Competition
- Paulami Samanta – VIII B won 2nd Prize in the Category Drawing Competition and Navya Rastogi – II D won Consolation Prize in the Jr. Category Drawing Competition. Consolation Prizes were awarded to Nancy Jitendra –XI A and Shravani Lad – X A for Solo Singing Competition (Non-Classical).
- Students of Grades IV to IX participated in the Painting Competition held by NTPC Limited for the National Campaign on Energy Conservation, August 2016.
- Students of Grades I to VIII participated in the Creative Masters 3.0 Painting Competition held by ICICI Bank in August 2016.
- Students of Grades I to X participated in the Greendeavour Painting Competition organized by Organic Recycling Systems Pvt Ltd. in August 2016
- In the “Bharat ko Jano” Quiz Competition organized by Bharat Vikas Parishad on October 2, 2016, out of 29 schools, we were among the top 8 schools to be selected for semi-finals and Aadarsh Sharma – IX B and Neha Ashok – XII A bagged the 4th position in the Sr. Category.
- In the Chinmaya Gita Fest, 2016 conducted by Chinmaya Mission, Mumbai on November 17, 2016, 12 out of 39 students were selected for Area Level.